Gus 'Very Happy' At Spurs

Gus Poyet today moved to dismiss speculation linking him with the vacant managerial post at Newcastle.

In an interview, published today on the official site, Gus commented,
"I'm very happy here. I've had almost a year back at the club with Juande and Marcos. This is just speculation and it's all too easy because of my relationship with Dennis Wise. It's nothing to worry about and all I intend to do is relax and continue with my job."

So hopefully Gus will keep to his word and stay as he is certainly a possible Spurs Manager of the future!

Comment on this story below or on the e-spurs Forum (link above).
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments:

1-Clean (non-offensive)
2-Spurs related
3-Interesting