Anyone Know A Good Decorator

Article by e-Spurs Correspondent Jason Nunn

So the other half wants the front room decorated, yet again. Allegedly the colour scheme is 'so last year'. Yes dear, that’s because it was re-done last year, silly woman. Well I'm not doing it, I can tell you that. If she waits till the summer I can write a letter to Adebayor and see if he wants to do it. Currently he is great at papering over the cracks.

Let’s be honest, if that Dinipro fool hadn’t been sent off I don’t think we would’ve gone through. First half we were poor, Norwich we were poor, First leg against Dinipro we were poor and Newcastle....well they were just poor.

So, I’ve just watched Ade drag Spurs kicking and screaming into the last 16 of the Europa League, of late I’ve been watching him almost single handedly drag Spurs through games. Maybe I’m being harsh on the rest of the team but there are some players currently who just look like they can’t be bothered. If I had that attitude at work I'd soon be in trouble and certainly not get any performance related bonus!


Are we really in any different position to this time last year? It seems as if time has stood still, just the name has changed. Last year it was Bale dragging us along, this year it seems Ade has decided to do it, well for as long as he can be bothered.

What I want to know is why we seem to have players who don’t seem bothered if we win or lose? I’m not naming them because from game to game it can change. Judging from what I have just seen half of the team didn’t seem bothered if we won or not. Maybe it’s me, maybe I’m seeing things or just being over critical, I’d like to know if anyone else sees the same as me? If not then maybe I will check into the Priory for some counselling as I obviously have an issue. Actually that’s not a bad idea, it will get me out of decorating.

© e-Spurs 2014 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of e-Spurs
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments:

1-Clean (non-offensive)
2-Spurs related
3-Interesting