My Hart Lane: Memories of White Hart Lane Ep1

In this episode of our series looking back at Spurs fans greatest memories of our famous home, Jason McGovern talks about how he fell in love with the Lane during some of our greatest triumphs, his affection for 'The Shelf' and the players who he saw grace the hallowed turf.


© e-Media Group 2017 All rights reserved no part of this document or this website may be reproduced without consent of @e_media_group
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 am

    nice blog ive been going since 11 years old 1961 i will miss the old lady your right the shelf was the best place to watch from. what a sad day the money men moved in. my best player to many to mention from Danny to Toby very hard to call. the final game this season will be a very sad day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:47 am

    My first game Oct 1958 standing with my father in the ENCLOSURE [Extra 2 Bob entrance fee]..now in the West Stand and a touch different!!
    Favourite player ever Jimmy Greaves plus I enjoyed Gareth Bale as well!!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember watching Spurs v Norwich back in the late 50's I think behind the goal when the likes of Mel Hopkins played left back
    Mike South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  4. firdt game spurs v blackburn .Mike England playing for Blackburn 1965 or 1966 ,I think,with my dad in the shelf.
    Jimmy Greaves was the reason I fell in love with Spurs .
    Hoddle a close second .
    Bale ,Gascoigne,Ardiles,Villa ,Gilzean,Modric,Ginola,Jennings ,Knowles ,England .
    What a team that would have been.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments:

1-Clean (non-offensive)
2-Spurs related
3-Interesting