Want to write about Spurs on the web?

e-Spurs are looking for enthusiastic and committed Spurs fans from around the world, of all ages, to write for our site. This is your big chance to get your views on spurs across to the world and become a regular writer, contributing at least 2 articles per week to a site viewed by over 180,000 people so far.

Join our growing list of correspondents from around the world and get your voice heard on one if the fastest growing Spurs sites on the web.

Interested? Drop us an email at e-spurs@live.co.uk or DM us on Twitter @e_spurs

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:31 pm

    Hi, I have no idea how this works, I'm not greatly computer literate but I can communicate in English. I am a 68-year old Spurs supporter of 58-years standing. I'm passionate about my team, get depressed when we lose and have raised a Spurs supporting daughter and son and two passionate Spurs supporting grandsons! If this qualifies me as a regular writer, I'd be happy to contribute.
    Tony Rudd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony are you able to email us at e-spurs@live.co.uk and we can let you know more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous9:32 am

      Very interested in airing my views on my beloved lillywhites. My views would touch the exasperation/frustration/joy/despair and fury buttons but I'd hope they'd be interesting and thought provoking!! I'm no tactical genius so they'd be more on the emotional side which I believe is perhaps as important to Spurs fans as the tactics used and the "why's and wherefore's" of AVB's methods. I hope you'll get back to me with some more information. Thank you. Anthony Morris

      Delete
  3. Hi Anthony, Good news that ur interested in writing for e-Spurs! Could you email us e-spurs@live.co.uk for more info as hard to explain on DM. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep all comments:

1-Clean (non-offensive)
2-Spurs related
3-Interesting